Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Job Hunting III

I decided to not name companies due to conflict of interest and the risk of getting into trouble for putting it out there, etc. etc. It's just safer :]

.1/Got a call back from one of my part-time job leads, they said that my availability hours is kind of shakey, I think they are looking for someone more that can work steady hours and not a student. However they did offer me a seasonal summer job just to get my feet wet, to see if I am interested working there with a steady shift. So that's something! I got an interview on Friday!

.2/Got an email back from a design-career job lead, they said that they are currently looking at my work and will get back to me shortly. They left a number, so I will definitely call in about 3-4 for a follow up if I don't hear back from them via e-mail or phone.

.3/For my other part time, I didn't hear back from them yet, I'm still deciding what the appropriate time for me to call back. I applied the 21st, so yesterday, I think I'll give it till tomorrow and call to follow up.

.4/Another thing, it's more of a charity work. Freelancing with THAH/To Have A Heart (Directed by my friend Jordan and other people, I don't know their names LOL) to make posters, flyers, work with advertisements. A little something for the community as well as myself! A two-fer so to speak.

Other than that, that's all I got for now. I need to keep applying for design-career job leads/internships in the hopes one of them will be my starting career! *crosses fingers*

No comments:

Post a Comment