Wednesday, September 14, 2011

The Twilight Obsession.



Dear World,

I'm not entirely sure if I've made a post about my recent obsession, Twilight, so -- here it is.

So, Twilight. Haha. I never ever ever would of thought that I would find myself absolutely IN LOVE with Twilight :]

I mean really, I hardly ever read in high school/college..and now I'm over here reading 800 pages in like a week. I'm not going to go into detail how I got into this little obsession of mine, but all I can say is that it all started with Sara Gruens "Water for Elephants" AND Robert Pattinson. 'Nuff said.

But anyways. I am in love with Twilight. I WAS obsessed. WAS. and when I mean obsessed. I mean.. unable to function through life without thinking that Edward would come in a swoop me off my feet and take me into another world (looking up into the sky) --- sigh.

I just finished the first half of Breaking Dawn during my lunch (or so what I think is the half, since the remainder of the book will lead me to the end..) and all I can say is ZOMG. I'm so excited to read the rest. A part of me never wants the book to end, but the other half of me just wants to know what's going to happen so I can finally watch interviews, read articles and browse through tumblr without the novel getting spoiled.

Just a few more pages!! :]

Love, Me!

P.S. I totally take back all the hate comments I made about Twilight back when it was still hype ^_^ hehe Team Edward !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment