Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Welcome 2012

Happy New Years everyone! I know 18 days late, better late than never right?! In all seriousness, we all know (or should know) I blog on my tumblr a lot more than my blogger because I have more viewers there, hehe. But I have some downtime right now, I should be looking for something to wear tomorrow, but EH.

Just wanted to update my blog since the last time I updated it was last year (BUM-DUM-CLASH!)

Today I celebrate my 6th month with Hypothesis (throws streamers and balloons in the air) it has been quite the experience and I loved every second of it. I honestly couldn't picture myself working anywhere else other than Hypothesis. My co-workers are awesome, I love them! Especially my supervisors! There hasn't been a day that's gone by where I've woken up and said "I don't want to go to work" because in all honesty, I really do love my job and that's just not kissing ass (because who will read this? I doubt anyone from work will..) and I'm excited to continue growing with the company and learning from my awesome directors!

Tony and I are still going strong, we just celebrated out 3Y8M this past weekend, pretty bad ass we're going to hit 4 years quite soon! How exciting :] He's still working at frys and recently got promoted so he's getting commission on top of his already hourly wage, wee, go baby :] I don't see him as often (once a week) so that's quite the bummer but we try to keep up via text. It's all good, soon enough we'll be living together.. AHHH! Lol jk :]

As for me, still working.. been thinking about school and how much I want to go back but then also thinking about moving out and how much both of them would be a financial strain on me.. not to mention being a full time student would mean bumping down to part time at work and I don't want that =[ but we'll see what's in store for 2013, right now I just want to focus on my career and gain experience :]

Other than that, all is well. Family is still super mega awesome and little sibling is still smart.

Well, gotta go figure out what I'm wearing tomorrow! Till next time blogger!


No comments:

Post a Comment