Wednesday, February 1, 2012

365 Project | January

01/12
Woo hoo! I'm very proud of myself! I completed my first month of Photo 365! Of course I couldn't take all of the credit, I used a handy app to collect all my selected photo of each day and then placed them into InDesign and BAM! :] But still being able to remember to take a picture every day is a little victory in itself. Since I'm already here talking about January I wanted to quickly do a monthly-reflection blog that I plan on doing every...well month LOL.

January went by so fast, I barely felt it but then again when do you ever notice time? Never! It was a pretty awesome month did a lot of things that were quite memorable. Present me wants future me to remember certain things about this month that I may later forget...
  • Took my first official sick day from work
  • Went kind of crazy during the launch for Starbucks Blonde
  • Actually, realizing it mid sentence, Starbucks is in here quite a few times LOL
  • Went shooting for the first time and it was freakin AMAZING!! 
  • Spent a whole day in heels (well in wedges but high wedges) 
  • Got much closer to the Hypothesis family  -- yay happy hours! 
  • Disneyland trip with Chanelle!! 
So sad to see the first month go but I'm pretty stoked to see what's in store for me for the following months!! I do plan on producing these images and making a scrapbook or something with them, I'm excited to see the finish product. But first, let's hope I can keep up with my 365 project. February is next! March is on deck!

Till next time 365! 

No comments:

Post a Comment