Sunday, June 29, 2014

Second Quarter

Oh boy. I just wanted to take sometime to reflect on how second quarter of 2014 was for me. And boy, was it...lack of a better word, exhausting.

I think it mostly had to do a lot with the new medication and new lifestyle change. I admit, I wasn't pushing hard enough mainly because of my current living situation, my medicine & just the amount of stress that I'm putting on myself about other things. I really took April - June as a time for me to just slow down and take a breather. But sometimes I feel guilty. I feel like I'm wasting time if I'm not actively creating something. But I'm trying really hard not to feel that way because I know that we need breaks sometimes. I just, oh I don't know, I just wasn't very creative this month and it kinda sucks. 50% of it was due to changes and 50% was me just not executing.

Anyways, I can sit here and mope around how much I should of been this...should of done that...but fact is, there were changes that reflected over onto my life and it was hard getting used to it. I hope and pray that this coming Fall things will be better.

That's my vent. Don't wanna dwell too much on it.

Alrighty Future Krislam, let's make Fall 2014/Winter 2015 amazing! Yes? Yes.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment