Wednesday, August 6, 2014

To 1 Fabulous Year!



Today I celebrate my 1st year here at JustFab! I can't believe how fast this 1 year has gone! I am beyond blessed & grateful for being here. My directors have pushed me so hard to become a stronger and better designer. They helped me conquer a lot of my fears of branching out of my style and really getting me out my "cute" world. Their full support in allowing me to continue my education, whether it's workshops or online classes, have helped me develop into the designer that I am today that I honestly wouldn't have ever thought I'd be just a year ago. Thank you so much JustFab and thank you to all my family & friends for your support in all my career endeavors, both good and bad! :) Cheers to another fabulous year!

No comments:

Post a Comment