Friday, March 13, 2015

Playing Model Pt. 2

I don't know why I keep doing this to myself, but I volunteered to be a part of our fashion show yesterday for our new apparel launch! I get camera shy and freeze at the sight of a crowd (and, if my real women denim shoot was any indication of how awkward I get, then...well...) yet I still did it...and I loved it :)

And basically, this is how it went down...


So they had Glam Squad (yes, that's their actual name) come in and "glam" us up with hair and makeup. I, of course, requested to have big messy hair and in the midst of teasing my now lion's mane, I took a photo cause it was so big. Hair turned out great, minus the fact my bangs were be soooooo stubborn and kept separating (you'll see it in the photos later). Makeup, eh... my artist didn't seem like she wanted to be there ._. and she didn't want to give me extra eyeliner, or well, it seemed like she would of bit my head off if I asked for extra. Sigh, it's okay though.


We were allowed to style ourselves this time around which made me happy cause I felt very comfortable walking around in this outfit. I was told that it was very "me" so hooray! I was going for the more casual-conservative look, anything else would have been to glam-fab for me, haha.


Here's the final look! We don't have a full length mirror so my shoes aren't showing :( but I was wearing flat booties, cause let's be honest, I'd fall if I had to wear heels. 


There was about 20 of us total and we all looked great and did an amazing job!!! :) #nailedit #werk


Here's me after the show with my cheesey cheese, big-gapped bangs & small eyes smile LOL. I HATE that my bangs did that.. I knew I should have brushed them out, but I was afraid to ruin what the stylist did. They probably showed up like this in the actual runway photos. Siiiiiiigh. Oh well, it's okay :) I had fun and that's all that matters.

Oh, and yes, I was able to keep the clothes :) I love the jacket so much! I'm wearing it today...and will be wearing the full outfit tomorrow for a birthday party. Haha.

Yay for working at such an incredible place!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment