Sunday, July 19, 2015

Ahh! Sorry!

I completely missed out on June, whoa! Okay, here's a run down of what happened last month and what's currently happening! :)

Another late night at the office! Had to take a break 😋 the last couple of weeks have been challenging but I’ve never had such a design high in my career and I’m so thankful for these opportunities! Cheers to projects in the work and kicking ass ! #workhard #playhard #loveyourself #andyourjob #graphicdesign #design

This is me, actually, I sit somewhere else now LOL. But this is me at work at around 8PM... my life has consisted many of these kind of nights and I love it so much. In other words, work has been amazing ever since the new position ^_^

Yay!!!!! #weshine #colorrun #ilookfat #lol #tutuparty

I did the color run ! I also found out how I looked if I was pregnant cause look at that tutu, haha.

I’ve waited a very long time to give myself this set up at home :) treated myself to a 27" display ❤️ #treatyoself #workhard #playhard #design #graphicdesign

I invested in a new set up at home and so far it hasn't let me down.

Look who came to visit me at work after his vet appointment!!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ #loveyou #alfred #happypuppymomLook who also came to visit!! ^_^

I had visitors at work !

Lampfreds is back! But only for a little while! Just need to get the inflammation down in his paws. He’s on medication now and seems to be acting different :( but he’ll feel better soon! I love you Alfred Salamander Josue-Chin III (that’s his new official name) #LAMPFRED

Alfred fought an infection on his feet, he's okay now :)

So, Maggie bought my dad a selfie stick, l 😆😆😆😆😆 #fathersday

We got my dad a selfie stick and and ipad for Father's day

Mom trying to be all cute ❤️ visited CSULB, excited for Maggie 😊

We went to go visit MAGGIE'S college...yes, Maggie.

That part when you see your boyfriends name on the big screen!! So proud of you honey! You’re my favorite designer, ever ❤️🍗 #dynamicduo #iloveyou #proudgf #designers

Finally went to go see the movie Jay worked on, so proud of you baby!

Our little guy enjoyed a little bit of sun today 😊☀️

Alfred celebrated 4th of July in the pool!

Herro! Taking a small break LOL!Town Hall went so well today! So in love with my job, its ridiculous ! <3

This is me taking a break after Townhall was a success!


Renegade fair finds! DKNG illustration cards, DIY terrarium (with a dinosaur), alpaca tape dispenser, commuter necklace & typewriter business card holder! Love everything!

Bought some super cute stuff at the fair!

Super cute during the day time! Yea, I know, there’s nothing even about the placement of the letters. You’ll learn that I simply stab push pins repeatedly in the wall until it becomes even…or…close to even. #krislamDIY #diy #cute #love #letters #dynamicduo #sogross #ohwell #chic #orwhatever

I got all crafty...

My baby ❤️ I’ve been working on this project for almost 3 months now. I fought tooth and nail to get this printed with our vendor vs kinkos and my goodness am I glad that I did :) it’s beautiful! Unfortunately, I can’t show the inside :( but trust me, it’s pretty cool! Yay market research segmentation!!!!! #graphicdesign #design #marketresearch #segmentation #woooo #print

And my baby project was born !

Life is so great and I am so thankful for all that has happened :) I'll check back in with a better update!


No comments:

Post a Comment