Monday, June 20, 2011

FIDM Graduation 2011

That's me! 

June 18, 2011 I graduated from the Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising with my AA Degree in Graphic Design at the Staples Center! It was honestly the best experience of my life. I've only attended a handful of graduations, on top of that, I've only attended ONE college one, so the others were either middle school or my own!

Outside the Staples Center
Staples Scoreboard! I was on that!
Fam[ily]


Boyfriend!





















Anyways, graduation was great, hands down the best ceremony ever! My cheer crew consisted of course my family and Tonyface! <3 They're the most amazing people in my life and have been there since day one supporting me and getting me through the program. I love you guise.

My little group! <3
I of course, walked with my girls + Willis, I made sure that I spent every last second with them, especially Willis since he's leaving back home, sigh* but we sure did make every second last!

Oh I should also mention, we decided as graphic designers to do something a little creative with our cap! :] This pic of course only shows the 4 of us, but believe me when I say "we graphic designers" LOL... we looked like a swatch palette from afar, it was great :]

Pantone Colors!
Willis - Kathy - Jessica - Me


Graduating was such a bittersweet feeling, it's so great to be relieved of portfolio stress, it's been so hectic the last couple days, it's great to finally settle down. But it's also saddening because, I won't be going back to school in 3 weeks, which I'm normally used to, so it is a bit depressing. I'm definitely going to miss FIDM. I would go into detail, but I shall save that for another blog, I don't feel like giving out any water works right now. Haha.

Anyways, FIDM graduation THE BEST. Duh!

No comments:

Post a Comment