Monday, June 20, 2011

Job Hunting!

So I have a part time job at AĆ©ropostale as a Sales Associate, so when I say "job hunting" I mean career wise. I do have some job leads from FIDM and I'm going to apply to every single one of them! Haha, but anyways, yes I am looking for a career in Graphics and not to sound desperate but I am the type of person that would wanna work from the bottom up. So if it means pencil pushing and coffee runs at a design firm or company, psh, lay it on me.

The one thing that Reagan had said to all of us before we left the classroom, "Now you're finished here at school, let's see how thick your face will be in the industry"

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Rejection, I've heard horror stories about repeated rejection from interviews, emails, etc. but eh.. I'm not that scared.. if anything rejection should make me stronger and motivated. But yes, gotta get started on these leads :]

No comments:

Post a Comment