Thursday, July 14, 2011

San Francisco 2011





What an amazing trip, it's a shame it went by so fast. No joke. It was just yesterday, I was finishing the last 5 min of work then running to go get Tony to spend the next 5 days with him. Now, it's Wednesday.. back to reality!

The trip was super fun, but like I said really fast. We were in San Fran for about two days and pretty much saw what we needed to see, but I definitely felt like we needed more time to see more of San Fran. However, Tony did take me and the family to Ghirardelli Square, which was the highlight of my vacation! (Not Shown) Nam nam nam!! So yummy. Haha. 

In a nutshell, the vacation was fun.. (short! but fun) however, life in San Francisco is just tooo busy, glad to be home.

Just really bummed out because Tony isn't here anymore. I literally spent 5 days straight with him. I've been waking up next to him the last couple days, tomorrow morning will be such a bummer.

But all in all, I had a blast :]

Btw, did I mention how LONG the drive was? LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment