Saturday, July 9, 2011

Job Hunt V: Fingers Crossed

So, I did get a call back from my first design career job hunt to come back for a second interview, which was yesterday. It went really well, I felt really confident and comfortable.. I had a good vibe...At the end of the interview I was told that I was going to get a response no later than Monday. So the next two days are going to be quite the anxiety attack for me xDD

If you're asking me how I'm feeling about this whole situation, I will tell you the truth. I'm terrified.

I really want this job, more than anything in the world, granted, and I will be honest as I have been to even the company, this design job is really out of my niche, definitely something I'm not use to doing, BUT, that doesn't mean I won't adjust to it. If getting this job means I have to switch back to being a PC person, fine. If getting this job means I have to stop using illustrator, fine.

I just really want this job, so so so so bad. And it does frighten me that there could be other candidates that are better than me. Well not better than me, because each designer is good in their own way, perhaps there may be a candidate that excels in Photoshop...

I don't know I'm so scared.

I constantly check my emails and my phone to see if there's been any updates. When I see the tab on my Gmail with a (1) next to it, I'm sadden to see that it's merely spam. STUPID AARON BROTHERS AND YOUR PENNY DEAL! LOL

But anyways, I'm totally going into this whole job hunt with a positive head. If I get the job AWESOME, If I don't.. then that obviously means fate has something else in store for me, I just need to find it first.

But come on fate, let's not be picky ;]

*fingers crossed*

No comments:

Post a Comment