Thursday, September 1, 2011

Behind.

I really wish blogger was as popular as tumblr. The only reason why I fail to blog on this site is the mere fact that I don't have any "readers" and/or "followers". But in retrospect, I wish tumblr was more like blogger with the freedom to choose your own type within the actual post & make the custom html a tad bit more organized. I could also just make a layout for tumblr that is similar to this. Maybe. It's funny, as much as I love web design I'm intimidated to take a stab at it. No joke. I should probably just face my fears and just make a layout just so that I don't have to feel so much regret when I leave this behind knowing that it's exactly where I want to blog. ANYWAYS. Hello world.. (loving the new interface btw. good job blogger)

No comments:

Post a Comment