Thursday, September 15, 2011

Not so healthy :p




So I swore to myself now that Winter is coming that I would start eating healthy since the sun rises too late and sets so early not giving me enough time to do my daily run since I come home so late from work.

-- This morning I went off to an adventure to find a chocolate muffin (I know, not so healthy). I went to Famima and found my chocolate muffin, along with that I bought an apple & 2 cheesesticks.. seems just about healthy..(right? sorta?) LOL. Right when I was being rung up, I looked over and saw POTATO WEDGES! I couldn't resist! Ahh, their crunch-flaky outside and the warm soft mushy inside.. seasoned to perfection.. om nom nom..

So.. I bought them..

Anyways.. that was my story for this morning. Every pay day I treat myself to a splurge on my breakfast ^_^

nom nom nom!

No comments:

Post a Comment