Sunday, September 25, 2011

Hello Fall! :]



— So I’m not really a fashionista or anything, but I do pride myself for being able to reuse the same piece of clothing 10 different ways, along with accessories and such…layering is key ;] How is that relevant to the post? It's not. Sort of. LOL.
Today my outfit was kind of a lazy outfit, hehe. It was also a great introduction outfit to the new season! I was finally able to bust out my UGGs again, woohoo! LOL. With it, I wore just a regular crop top with a muscle shirt underneath and my moms wool cardigan over it and of course AE jeans.. LOL everything goes perfect with jeans! :] 
Accessories include my usual, yellow beaded braceletDisneyland braid braceletvarious rings & my swiss army..which I hope will be replaced with my MK soon enough <3 Oh and my beenie and MK purse.. LOL
Hehe.. I’m so glad that the fall season is finally here ^__^ Cold weather!! 
But anways, just felt like sharing my outfit..lazy but cute no? 

No comments:

Post a Comment