Saturday, November 5, 2011

I am home.

12 images capturing the duration of my train ride with the help of Instagram as a photo filter. Taken with my iPhone.


(I’m hoping my French is right! I depended on my own knowledge, Maggie & an online translator)
My first time combining both my own photography, typography & vector ornaments. Not bad huh? :] 
I took all these pictures with my iPhone and used Instagram as the Photo Filter. I took them during the train ride meaning the photo time lapse is  from 6-7PM (about 45 min.,) which gives it an awesome look with the lighting. 
And the content of the photo is what the title says, Downtown LA & Ontario. Of course it got darker throughout the ride so you rarely see much of Ontario. But as long as you get to see beautiful Downtown LA that’s all that really matters LOL 
Oh and if didn’t already know. I have a super-soft spot for bokeh. Who doesn’t?
Enjoy! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment