Friday, April 20, 2012

Out of Mind.

Dear Future Krislam,

Right now you're going through some phase that's causing you to question everything around you and you're pretty much freaking yourself out. You ask questions that cannot be answered causing you to freak out. You question the gift of life, why you're here, if anyone else in the world is real, what will happen to you when you die, when will you die, etc. all things that you normally wouldn't think about. You fear death more than ever and I think that has a lot to do with the accident. Oh the accident, you're still afraid to drive yet you get on the road every day to overcome the fear, good for you. Anyways, this phase of yours, you're taking it pretty seriously and causing yourself to cry a lot to due this fear/unanswered question. Well, after talking to the parents and receiving comfort from God I think it is time that I create a closer relationship with Him so that I won't doubt life, question so much nor live in fear.

You'll get through this, it's part of life and (also what seems to be recovering)

Just remember that everyone...is real.

And future me, I know I sound a little disoriented and may have you think I'm a little psycho. (I mean I'm talking to myself) but know I did this to just relieve some stress.

But yea, you'll be fine and whatever happens, happens.

Love,
Present Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment