Monday, April 30, 2012

Been awhile.



Hello world!

It's been so long since I've blogged anything substantial, I've been so busy at work that by the time I get home I'm pooped and usually I sleep on the train on the way home, but nope not this time. I promised myself that I will try to be productive all week long.

I was recently released from physical therapy, it only took 2 months of recovery, which was surprisingly good given the intensity of the accident. But hooray! I'm back to normal! Mentally I'm doin' alright. I've been in deep thought lately but my biffle pretty much picked me back up so now I'm feeling much better. I've also started going back to church and this time I try to go weekly, the accident has taught me that I should really embrace my relationship with God so that he can take care of me and others and guide me to the right path and not have to live in so much fear. Its been going great and I'm so glad my mom pushed me to make that decision.

Aside from the accident, I've been trying to start a new project. Our recent designer forwarded me her contacts with the print vendors she uses and  I was so excited because I really want to design a  2013 planner made out of Kraft paper. My 2012 planner is about to end and I love it so much so I was like what the hey! I'll just make a new one. I know that it'll be tedious inserting all the days of the week but I know in the end it'll be worth it. Not only that, but I get to customize it, and if there's anything I know I need in a planner is some extra room to write in. Usually I use my planner in meetings or in projects and I really want to keep all my information in one place AND I really want it to be on Kraft paper so I get the best of both worlds by designing it. It's going to be awesome :) so stay tuned for that!

Work has been like I said, busy, but it's because of my recent responsibility as project lead! I was told by Cody (who is my creative director) that I would take the lead for the next project and when he meant by lead he meant that, I called all the shots. I was super super super stoked! I usually support the directors but this time I get to lead my own, so that's been going on for about a month now and we're about to wrap it up this week after we get production completed. It is stressful but so amazingly fun and I get to say that I got to lead a project. It's freakin awesome.. And I'm so excited to see the finish product.

Tony and I are doing so well, I love him more each and everyday even though we hardly get to see each other. I miss him almost all the time, I find myself staring at our picture at work wishing it was like the old days back in high school where he'd pick me up and get lunch and then head to my house to hangout...or go to the mall.. sigh* I'm looking forward to the day I get to move in with this guy <3 I love him so much.. 

Apartment hunting is coming to an end as we're about to place a hold in a 1 bedroom and move out by mid-june. If all goes well WE SHOULD be moving out, so we're just hoping for the best.. honestly... I want to start a new chapter in life. It's been my dream to live in LA.. so freakin' stoked. We have ONE MORE month left.. one more!!

Welp that's quite of an update, I need to get some things finished before I head to bed. Should probably eat dinner too, heheAlrighty

'Till next time world! :]


No comments:

Post a Comment