Monday, August 6, 2012

Boshys take over Disneyland!

So I decided that I would take a vacation day and take little sibling to Disneyland since I haven't taken her yet. It was our first time going together by ourselves! It was honestly a lot of fun :) As if I thought being with Jourel and Tony was amazing, Maggie was both of them wrapped up into one little person <3

It was a little hot & a tad bit crowded but we still had fun :) it was a lot of firsts for Maggie; Haunted Mansion, Captain EO & all of Cars Land. I also got her started on her first lanyard! Bought her first pin, Grape Soda soda cap! 

I'm debating if I should purchase Maggie a season pass whether it be basic or deluxe. It'll be nice to just go to Disneyland whenever we feel like it x] 



Cheers to many more Disney adventures with little Boshy! I love her so much! :3

No comments:

Post a Comment