Thursday, July 26, 2012

The day I went Ombré.

Ever since I was a little teenie bopper my mom would not let me dye my hair and one of her big reasons were, "Anak, you're too young to look older". The other reason was, "Anak, love who you are inside and out, when you're ready you'll know." Though I never got the first saying as a child I'm glad as an adult I waited. After how many years of being so curious to see how I'd look with light hair I finally grew a pair and did it. I definitely pulled a "YOLO" move, haha! Don't hate me x]

Hair stylist: Tammy Nguyen I totally recommend Tammy for any hair needs, she's been my stylist for well over a year and I've never been disappointed in her work!

Before & After! 3-5 mos. apart x] 
I originally wanted it to be a darker shade to be safe but when I got there I was like EFF IT...light it is LOL.

Here's a better look at it!

3 shades; Excuse my shoulder, my back breaks out during the summer T_T
I love my hair so much, I'm so glad that I took the leap and did it. I usually love my hair straight but with this hair color I love it wavy/curly. It's definitely new but a "good" type of new, nom'sayin? Anyways, for most people this isn't usually a big deal but for me, it is! I do plan on toning it down when Fall/Winter comes around I just think the light color works for the summer. 

So future Krislam, after 5 months of debating whether or not you should do something, you did it. You should have that mindset more often LOL.

That's all for now, haha! Been busy lately and my room isn't exactly tip top shape...but then again when is it ever?

No comments:

Post a Comment