Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Keep Goin'

Oh man, I can't believe it's going to be September next week. Time flies when you're having the time of your life :]

Lately, it's been very busy both in and out of work. I recently stepped into (and sampled) the shoes of an "art director" and by no means do I claim to be a director but I definitely got a taste of it. I've been working very closely with our intern at the office to get our client's report out and through it all I learned to be a better teacher, how to communicate better & how to be patient. It's been a great (and crazy) 2 weeks learning something new, it's crazy that working with an intern can teach you so many things about yourself and not even design. I'm very thankful that I was able to dabble into that for a quick moment, I'm hoping that in a few years I'll be an awesome director much like the ones I work with now!

Apart from work, I had plans for every weekend for the month of August -- it was intense! I don't mean to sound exclusive but I honestly had things to do every weekend and it's been so much fun x]

I still have so much to blog about:

  1. Hitting my first year at Hypothesis
  2. My first car meet
  3. Subsequential issues that came from the car meet, LOL 
  4. My trip to San Diego
  5. Overall reflection of myself
  6. My 365 
  7. Apartment hunting (yes it's back on!) 

but I'll get to that when I get a chance, I think this weekend I'll be sticking my butt at home x] OH just realized 3 day weekend, woo! So yea will definitely be updating blogs, pictures & personal projects this upcoming weekend.

I definitely need a breather! 

But for now I gotta hash our this website project for tomorrows presentation with the President & CEO -- Go Wolfpack!

'Till next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment