Monday, October 8, 2012

Cheers! I'm finally 21!

That's right! 
Little 'ol me ain't so little no more! But don't let the age fool you I get a feeling 5 years from now I'd still be jumping at Disneyland, hehe. My 21st was amazing and here's why --

Oct. 2(Midnight): Roomies and I went down to Hollywood to go shopping for a birthday suit then had dinner on Sunset. Waited till I was officially 21 at Buzz Liquor store to purchase my first bottle of champagne. Drank a little too much, but hey it's my birthday!

Oct. 3: Happy birthday to me! Was spoiled rotten with greetings and hugs! After work (yes I went to work on my birthday) went to Happy Hour with the Hypothesis family + Tony & John at Mas Malos on 7th and took my first birthday shot, had a glass of margarita and the rest was history!

Oct. 4: Vacation-Shopping day with the Biffle! Went to RA Sushi in Chino hills and got our grub on, like seriously 7 dishes and toasted to finally being 21 and enjoyed our first cocktail together (kuddos to Jourel for finishing my drink too!) After, went shopping and hurt my wallet a little.."little"

Oct. 5: Celebrated with my family at Gyu-Kaku in VGs. They bought me a huge champagne bottle balloon, hehe. There was cake & food everywhere. I also had my first smore, woo! I love my family sooo much! They're the best !

Oct. 6: Disneylaaaaaaaaaand with my baby! By far THE BEST Disney trip ever! Surprise lunch at Plaza Inn where it got a little cheesey with cake decorating, going store to store throwing my money at Disney, racing each other to the gates, getting stuck on Big Thunder Mountain, getting scared out of my mind on Space Mountain and finally finishing the day with a surprise romantic dinner at the Blue Bayou. Tony went fancy on me, Disney style ;] T'was the best night ever!

So technically I celebrated my birthday for almost a week straight, keke. And it's not over yet! In 2 weeks I'll be headed to Las Vegas for a very unbirthday celebration! I'm cheating though, I'm only going cause Tony has a convention to go to for work and I'm just tagging along, BUT HEY, it's still Vegas.

Overall, my birthday consisted of me being able to see & hang out with the people I love the most. I know I've said it over and over again but I'm so grateful for having such amazing family & friends!

Cheers to many more birthdays! :} 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the extremely impressive article. It has great detail that are easy to understand and it also has great tips.

    Universal Studios Los Angeles

    ReplyDelete