Sunday, November 25, 2012

On-The-Go Quick Check in !

Dear Future Me,

I fell short a few blogs in the past 2 months. Well, okay, not a few a lot. Actually, I've been supremely tardy with almost all my journaling. I even fell back 2 months in my 365 project and now that I don't use the app anymore it's going to be a pain in the butt trying to collect all my photos. Thankfully there's tumblr, facebook and my planner to keep me afloat.

I'm currently at Tony's house waiting to grub on our Sunday brunch. We just finished praying for Tony's past Grandma. I remember praying last year and specifically asking her to take care of Tony and to help him jump start his career, and she totally did :] *fist bump* to Lola Quach <3 I also asked her to help strengthen me and Tony's relationship and it's been pretty stagnant between the two of us so, yay! :]

Been running around for the past couple weekends, I still haven't really had a solid weekend where I just stay home. Especially the past two weekends! Last week I went home Thursday to take care of the little one and went home Sunday and then this past weekend I came home to Tony's for 2 days and then another 2 days at the parental's home for Thanksgiving weekend (which I need to blog about). I've learned that in traveling (though very small travels) I need to keep all my things in check. I currently have about, meh, 5 things I've misplaced. Sigh* We also celebrated my moms birthday this past weekend and I forgot...e v e r y t h i n g...worst daughter award goes to me for the day. But I'll make it up ^_^ I'm definitely going hard on my moms 50th forsure hehe.

Anyways, just wanted to check in so that future me doesn't get all sad that I abandoned blogging, cause I haven't. Just been super busy... but honestly, that shouldn't be an excuse.

Hehe.

Cheers to an amazing Thanksgiving <3
Thankful for the people in my life and the blessing & safety God has continued to give us <3

'Till next time future me!

Love,
Present Me

No comments:

Post a Comment