Tuesday, May 28, 2013

A flat surface!

After 8 months of living in the city I finally have a table! This is seriously a thing for me. I'm extremely happy and sooo excited! I know it's just a table, but I've been using my pillows as a table for the longest time and while that did effect my posture it was also effecting my practices in design and I am so ecstatic to start working on this bad boy!

It's an unfinished wooden table from Ikea. Simple and affordable just how I like it! Building the table was quite easy, but I have to admit the feet of the table are crooked BUT I built so that's all that matters, haha. The chair though (not shown) was a hassle and one of the wheels won't stay on... So I fell forward on my first sit haha. But again, I built it and I'm proud of it! (Even though I am my own liability, hahahaha!!)

I love love love love the way it looks! Setup and everything. I think this will look so much better in natural morning light so stay tuned! Also, stay tuned for future projects hehe :)

AHHHH SO HAPPY! Cheers! e


No comments:

Post a Comment