Monday, September 16, 2013

BC Army x Wolfpack Bachelor/Bachelorette Weekend!


This weekend Jay and I ventured out to Big Bear Lake to celebrate the future Mr. and Mrs. Saya with an epic "cabin by the lake" adventure!! The environment was absolutely beautiful and the people we were with were amazing! We stayed in this cute cabin that was 3 stories high completely furnished, filled with food and enough beds/rooms to house the couples. We spent more of our time relaxing, talking in small little groups, taking in the scene and most importantly, eating. By the end of the day we played silly games that contained inflatable penises & board games. I haven't laughed so hard in a long time... !! xDD We all probably knocked out around 4am... ! Did I mention that Jay and I had to sleep on a twin side goldilocks looking bed?! It was HILARIOUS. Although I think we were both able to fit... I mean, I did. YAY for being short! :)

The next morning while everyone was still asleep, Jay and I ventured out on a small little hike around the lake. At some point in time we literally just stood in one spot and just looked at the amazing view and talked about how bananas are biodegradable, haha. Walked backed to the cabin where we found everyone happy and awake! Cody and John started to cook breakfast while the rest of us just relaxed. I kinda ran around with my cup of coffee trying to take in the last bit of the view before we all started packing. 

We said our farewell to the cabin, gave each other huge hugs and ventured down the mountain...and that's when... 

I almost died. 
(Not really. But I might as well.)

I got so sick coming down the mountain, it was pretty insane. And when I say insane, I mean, I'm still effing sick till now and it's been 24 hours. C R A Z Y. I'm assuming it was motion + altitude change that infiltrated the severe nauseating feeling I got. I got so pale, it was kind of disgusting. Thankfully I was able to fall asleep until we got to the bottom. We were finally on the 60 and I asked Jay if he would kindly stop over Hacienda Heights since we're passing it and he did :) So I treated him to tea station AND chicken from Class 302. We've been talking about it for the longest time, hehe. Had to feed him all the way home only to find out that my bag was completely gone and he still had 50% to go... OOPS. Gotta feed myself! 

Finally got home where I took another shower and tried to sleep off the sickness, only to wake up and still feel like the world was spinning faster than it should. Jay and I went to get dinner at Jolibee like fatties and got chicken and halo halo :X 

And that is the conclusion of our trip! The trip continues in Oct. where Jay and I will be each others date to Cody and Blakes wedding in Santa Barbara! Gonna do a 3 day stay and make the most out of the trip. I mean since we're out there might as take advantage no? PLUS, it's a little bit of a traveling adventure, hehe. 

Woo! Cheers to Cody + Blake! I'm so excited to see them get married <3 

More photos ( I didn't take very many LOL)





No comments:

Post a Comment