Sunday, November 17, 2013

Sweater Weather, YES!

Please excuse the lighting, we weren't thinking as designers and just got really excited about the table. HAHA.
Welcoming the season filled with oversized sweaters, leggings, scarves & boots!! *jumps for joy* 

This weekend it got pretty chilly and by chilly I mean 67 degree weather, which compared to most places, isn't cold weather by any means. But hey, I'm from SoCal, so...deal. 

I was really excited to be able to wear my usual black on black and pop of color without breaking a sweat! I am by no means a fashion blogger, but I will tell you what I'm wearing because I feel like it. 

Black Sweater (it's cute, it has slits on the side!) - Nordstrom
Red Scarf - Nordstrom
Black Leggings - Michelle Hebert Original 
Maddie Tall Black Boots - JustFab
Dempsey Messenger Bag - JustFab 

I have yet to update my wardrobe for the new season, haha. I'm getting so bad at wanting to go shopping and when I do I just pick up anything that's black/oversized and throw it on top of leggings. I'm a lazy dresser... shh. 

That's all for now! Just wanted say hello to the new season :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment