Sunday, December 15, 2013

JF Holiday Party!

Last night I attended our holiday party at The Roosevelt in Hollywood. It was awesome to say the least!


In the first time in my life, I had an up-do hairstyle. Beautifully crafted by none other than my stylist Tammy Nguyen. She was also responsible for my makeup! :) And of course, I am wearing another Michelle Hebert! She did a wonderful job at keeping incredibly true to the sketches/ideas we talked about. (Scroll down to see the rest of the dress.) I was basically a walking canvas for my talented friends and I couldn't be luckier. 


Jay was my date! He looked incredibly dapper in his all black suit! Hashtag black on black on black!



Photobooth! We so fancy!


My desk buddy, Lisette! Love her to pieces!


And of course, Mr. Fab himself! 



Had an amazing night and I was so glad to be representing the creative department. JF creative team FTW!! Blessed to be a part of such a wonderful company ♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment