Saturday, December 7, 2013

December? Where did you come from!?

Cool crisp mornings and fake snowflakes that hang throughout the window seal of apartments nearby - It's December!

I know I say this a lot when a new month rolls around, but uh, how is it already December? How is it in less than 30 days 2013 is going to be over? I say that but at the same time I also want to say that 2013 needs to be over with, it's been one hell of a year. I'm looking forward to writing my 2013 reflection post - it's gonna be (as Johnny would say) ca-ra-zy.

Anyways, November was a pretty awesome month. I accomplished many goals such as illustrating and freelance projects which was pretty much my priority. However my gym time suffered a little bit :/ but that's okay. I got a lot of illustrating in and I learned so many things by just teaching myself through books and practice - so I'm hopeful :)

Currently at Brew Well with Jay, just another Saturday coffee adventure ! I'm not going to get into us, but we've been spending a lot of time together, but you already know that... You as in my audience, which is probably one person. But hey, the more you know!

December is probably going to go by fast... but we shall see.

Hello December, be nice to me. Kbye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment