Saturday, December 7, 2013

Salmon Panini - NOM!


Alright, so I might be over exaggerating when I say this, but this may be the best Salmon Panini, ever! 
Took a walk around downtown because it was a bit nippy outside with the sun peaking out enough to give you the right amount of warmth perfect for a big sweater attire - but that’s besides the point. 
I made a trip to Starbucks to get my usual, Peppermint Mocha (sans chips, cause those start to feel all sorts of weird in my mouth when it gets cold.) As I was walking back to my place I realized that I didn’t have anything to eat. I remember Jordan telling me about a cute little French place near our place so I made my way over there and oh my gooodness!! It is the cutest little store staffed with beautiful women who actually care about the food and its craft! (And, they also speak French and I am a sucker for the language). I bought a Salmon Panini cause I’ve had a craving for salmon for about some time now and Z O M G … so good :) At some point in your life, if you ever find yourself in LA, you should pay them a visit and put this in your mouth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment