Saturday, January 18, 2014

Hello 2014!

First post of the year! Let's see how things are going shall we?


This is how I ended 2013 :) 


This is the first (and greatest) thing to happen thus far! Lion King on Broadway!!!


And then I got sick...


Really...sick (Strep Throat)


Jay did everything in his power to try and fix me, but what I really needed was antibiotics that I ended up getting after putting up with an uncontrollable fever for 3 days. I was even out of work for 3 days. 


But I made it back!


And it's been fun and amazing!


I even hit 6 months!


I also took it upon myself to change my look a little :) 


I love those loafers! Hehe! And yes, I started wearing glasses again! These actually have a mild prescription in them. The computer is starting to fry my pupils!


Oh and today, I bought a huge sun hat. AHS inspired. 

That's my January so far :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment