Thursday, January 30, 2014

Hey, world, what's up!

Uh, January is over tomorrow. That's a thing. I have so much to update, er, I will soon. Maybe Saturday! I just wanted to check in from work! I'm waiting for Jay to pick me up :) He graciously took me to work today because I'm having (what I think is) PTSD from my car accident. Yup, from my car accident, TWO years ago. Lately, I've been having to pull over to the side of the road to catch my breath from panic attacks and having nightmares like crazy, it's pretty weird. But anyways, I didn't come here to be all negative...

Just wanted to say hello future me :) Been really busy this week, I can't believe it's already Friday tomorrow!

Man, I have so much to update that I'm afraid to get into any topic cause it'll turn into an essay.

Why don't I just cut it short here, haha.

Hooray for a busy and productive week :)

This is what I look like right now. Glasses cause apparently I'm going blind and a beanie cause I didn't fix my hair this morning. I call this lazy designer look, or short, designer look. YEA, let's go with that !


Happy designer, indeed :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment