Thursday, February 20, 2014

Hey again, world, my bad...

As always, it's been crazy busy! If I'm not at work I'm off on an adventure and when I'm not doing that I'm passed out completely drained from everything.

I will sit down and update this blog... I will.

Overall, things are great!

Work is awesomeeeeee! It's keeping me on my toes.
Freelance work is steadily filtering in and keeping me busy.
Family is wonderful as always, I'll be seeing them a lot next month!
My person and I are great, keeping ourselves busy with work and going on adventures when we need a break :)

Life is great! Like I said, I will sit my butt down and update this because I know future self is going to get really annoyed haha.

In the meantime, enjoy this photo future self!

 ALL HAIL VENTI COFFEE!
[You are clearly losing your mind, just a little.]

P.S, why is February over in like a week? Wut. Why. Huh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment