Monday, March 31, 2014

Happy Pappy Krislam :)



Today I am happy because...

I recently made a lifestyle change and while it's only bee a week, I already feel so great and I'm excited for my hard work to *crosses fingers* hopefully show. I'm keeping my progress on the DL until I have something to show for it, but I am happy because I feel healthier and so self motivated for this new lifestyle. I love it. I love it. 

I also saw my family this weekend and spent some QT with them... 

My best friend is also (what it seems like) turning a new leaf and hopefully pursuing his dreams without fear...

And, I love my boyfriend so damn much. That or I just miss his face... Whichever. 

Ultimately, I'm learning to love myself again and... well, I love it :) 

And as far as my design dream, it's still within reach, just definitely taking it a little bit slower so I don't burn myself out. I have two little side projects I'm doing for myself and working on those as diligently as I can without becoming a huge self-critique monster and shutting it down. 

Things are good...


Happy Monday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment