Friday, March 28, 2014

One day, I will write a book.

I'm not a writer, but I do have a story. 

I was inspired by Austin Kleon's "Steal Like An Artist" & "Show Your Work!" as a way to write about my story as a creative. I love that he isn't textbook-y and just down to earth and just up front with you. My goal, in the near future, or possibly far future (cause I still have a long way to go) is to speak to aspiring designers such as myself and tell them that "It's going to be okay." I'll talk about my trials and tribulations as well as my what I call "my little successes". Why I'm not so pressed to do it now is because I still have a lot to learn and I want to make sure when I give back to my fellow designers that I have plenty to report on. 

This should be fun and I'm excited to share my story to the world. I suppose this means I should make it exciting, no? :) 

Future me, make this happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment