Thursday, May 22, 2014

A Real Update

Hey, future Krislam! You're currently waiting for Michelle to arrive and for your frozen food you call dinner to heat up.

So yes, I have been incredibly lagging with the blog posts recently, forgive me. As I said in the last post I got "lazy" so here are few things to note that happened this month.


  • It has been stated that I am moving out of this studio in September. Where I will go, who knows. BUT I am possibly moving in with Michelle, so that's a plus! Stay tuned!
  • I did the ROC Race with Jay and his cousins in San Diego (Oh yea, I went to SD with Jay)! I did more running in this 5k than I did during The Color Run, but then again I wasn't entirely in shape at the time. Oh, I also met his parents. Yep.

  • I've taken on a life change with my health. I've been going to bootcamp and hitting up the gym at least 3 times a week. My goal is to live a healthier life. I know I'm still young, but I feel like 25 is creeping it's way up here and well I heard it doesn't get any better than this, so I want to take a head start and work on it now. That does include a healthy and better diet that I am slowly transitioning myself into. That's probably been the hardest part. Knowing what to eat and what not to eat (other than the obvious junk food). Sugar is my no. 1 enemy and quite frankly the most delicious thing. SIGH* Working on it, working on it. I haven't really gone public about this because I don't want to disappoint anyone or seem like I'm fake, but I am definitely working on it. I even got a FitBit to keep me motivated! So stay tuned for that too! 

  • I went camping for the first time! We celebrated Jay Bake's 26th birthday at San Onofre. I wasn't present during the first couple hours because I was in Dana Point celebrating Mother's Day, but I caught up with them at night. It was a pretty awesome experience (from what I could remember) The best part was coming up to the tent and realizing how incredibly cute it was. Credit to my guy for pitching it and making it a little home-y. (Glamping, LOL) I'd definitely go camping again! Sans... you know, all that alcohol. 

  • I picked up an actual calligraphy pen and the rest was history! I am not going to lie, I hope to make something out of this new hobby of mine. It. Is. So. Much. Fun. !! I'll continue post more things once I get the hang of it!
In terms of myself, things are okay. I haven't been doing a lot of design work apart from what I do at JF and I took that hiatus on purpose, but now I'm ready to dive back in. I am a little uninspired at the moment and I hope I get out of this little rut. I have tons of ideas that I need to execute, but I think I'm just overwhelming my mind and constantly worrying about my relationship over my career. (There, called myself out) So hopefully I can shake this. Otherwise, things are good. Been running around everywhere... and I just can't wait to relax this weekend. Gonna do a little shopping for this upcoming shoot I have on June 1 with Martin, catch up with Jourel as always, see Jessica cause it's always a must to catch up with her before it hits 3 months since I've seen her and of course hang out with my family. The weather seems promising as it is a little gloomy, so I plan to nap in the cold...mmmm. Not going to see Jay until Tuesday. While my heart does get a little sad cause 6 days is a long time for me and him, I am excited to train myself that IT'S OKAY, KRISLAM. HAHA, weirdo. 

Okay, Michelle's here! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment