Monday, May 19, 2014

Not going to lie...

But I got lazy. Yep, there I said it, I got lazy. Lately, that's what I've been. I mean don't get me wrong I'm still active at work and doing a few things here and there, but honestly I've just been kinda living life and putting design on the side for now. I'm still incredibly passionate about my career and my future, but I definitely took a step back to enjoy living my life a little and not be so obsessed about trying to be perfect and kicking myself in the butt if I'm not. But I am excited to share that Michelle and I are working on a new project and I'm hoping to have that done by end of June or mid-July, get excited people! In other exciting news, Michelle might be my new roomie!!! I'm crossing my fingers that when September rolls around she and I already wined a new lease! So wish us luck :) 

In other news, I did another 5k marathon this month. I also went camping. Met the boyfriends parents and did some client work. So all in all I suppose the word lazy is wrong...

Been keeping myself balanced...

I'll blog more later when I get the chance. I'm hoping Memorial Day weekend will give me a chance to unwind, it's seriously been back to back adventures since SF, it'd be nice to breathe. 

Blog soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment