Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Hunting for a Home!

I'm happy to announce that I am officially apartment hunting!! My penpail Abby, her friend Charlene and I are looking for apartments in Downtown LA, Pasadena or North Hollywood. Our set month to move out is June of this year, of course all of that could change in the next few months but for the time being that's the set month. I'm definitely trying to hit the middle of Downtown near work and school (for the other gals) but if rent is too high then we'll move a little further out. Around the end of March the girls will be coming down here from NorCal to come and look at some places, when/if we find a few good places we're going to cross our fingers that a room is still being offered for rent in June so we'll see..!

My mom is doing her absolute best to be supportive about the whole idea, but I know she would much rather have me stay at home. She understands that this would be a good learning experience for me but her only problem with the whole principle of moving out is the RENT (but I mean when is it not for anyone LOL) but I assured her that I wouldn't settle for a high price, I will make sacrifices for a smaller rent but I really want to move out...but who knows maybe after a year I'll move back home? Who's to say that moving out right now is the best option? We'll see we'll see!

So that's my update for now, until next time world!

No comments:

Post a Comment