Thursday, February 23, 2012

My rock ♥

I'm usually against posting pictures up of Tony and I kissing BUT this was more of a "I'm glad I survived the accident or else I would never be able to kiss you ever again" type of smile and then a kiss :3 so it's different...and besides he looked awfully dashing in his outfit today <3 ^^  
A part of me believes that God kept me alive from my accident to make sure that I was always there for Tony as he has been for me for the last 4 years. Ever since forever Tony has had to deal with my upmost dramatic and useless fights about the most ridiculous things known to man. But most recently he's had to endure the most heart wrenching situation thus far into our relationship -- thinking that he could have lost me, forever. I couldn't imagine how Tony would have dealt with me gone, HECK! I can't even imagine how I would've made it through if it were vice versa which is why I'm convinced that God and my guardian angels kept me alive to make sure he wouldn't ever have to go through that. We're a team and what kind of team has only one player? What's a PB&J sandwich without peanut butter? That's right -- A LAME SANDWICH! We need each other to live. Amongst other reasons, I'd like to think he's the reason why I'm still alive <3 :]

You mean the absolute world to me Tony :] I love you. I know that the next couple of weeks are going to be tough and I'm so thankful to have you by my side but I wouldn't have it any other way <3

No comments:

Post a Comment