Friday, March 16, 2012

365 Project | February

02/12
Haha - I thought I did this already apparently I didn't. Here it goes February in review (at the best of my knowledge). Oh goodness February, just by looking at the pictures it started off as an amazing month and mid way ended in such tragedy LOL. I must say February was definitely one of those months that just didn't go well for me, but like I've been saying with the help of my family and friends I overcame it :]

Aside from the accident --

  • I tried my first shot of wheat grass -- never again x_x 
  • Discovered a new drink at Starbucks prepared by the most awesomest barista, David! 
  • Met Edward Tufte and learned about sparklines. 
  • Had an amazing Valentines day/weekend 
  • Updated my portfolio and reunited with Mr. Dahms
  • Hung out with a lot of friends 
  • Spent a lot of time with Tony
  • And did a lot of recovering... 
It goes without saying that this month was definitely a life changing month and I'm so glad and thankful to still be alive to enjoy many more months to come :]

Cheers to a life changing month! 



No comments:

Post a Comment