Thursday, September 6, 2012

All I want for my birthday...

Turning the big 2-1 in a few weeks and apart from my wish list (that contains only 2 things: lunch bag from CB2 & new boots for Winter), all I really want is to move out. If Saturday goes super well and I sign a lease in the city that I love anytime before I turn 21, I will be the happiest person alive. I don't mean to toot my own horn but if that possibility were to come true I could say that before I turned into a full grown up (given that 21 is full grown up since now I can drink! haha) I have accomplished:


  1. Kicking ass in school.
  2. Graduating (& with honors).
  3. Leaving Aeropostale (after 3 years) and moving onto Nordstrom.
  4. Started my career in my field. 
  5. Completely separated myself financially from my parents.
  6. Given back to my parents.
  7. Survived a terrible accident. 
  8. Bought my first car on my own.
  9. Moved out on my own (with roomies).
I'm crossing my fingers that Saturday will go well! This would mean the absolute world to me! I'm so excited to start a new chapter in life. After moving out and settling in, I will make a pact with myself to hit the books hard and practice design -- art in general -- a helluva lot more! And maybe hopefully after some years of experience dabble back into school. We'll see!! Totally excited!

I hope I didn't jinx myself.

But honestly, I hope in 2 weeks I'm going to be back here posting about my new place with my new roomies! Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment