Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Dear 25 Year Old Me,


Seeing that my 21st birthday is around the corner (in exactly one week) ending my first year as an adult, last night I decided to write a letter to my future self, to 25 year old Krislam. I would of never guessed that I'd be where I'm at today... Never in my dreams did I think I would of accomplished so much before my 21st. It's crazy where life takes you... where your motivation will take you...where your dreams can take you. I'm happy and extremely grateful. So I wrote this letter telling future me that if I'm able to get where I am now at this age I BETTER be doing bigger and better things in 4 years, LOL. I'm excited to see where life will take me... and I'm so ready for the challenges :]

I'll be opening the letter on October 3, 2016. Hopefully by that time I would of fulfilled my goals and more!

I also enclosed a photo of me holding the letter so that 25 year old me can laugh at the way I look. Knowing me I'm probably going to say, "I can't believe my hair is orange"

:P

Until then ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment