Wednesday, October 10, 2012

To be lucky like me ♥


How can someone like me be so lucky to have found someone to love me for who I am? To run around with Mickey ears around Disneyland with me well knowing how much of a fool we’re making ourselves to be. To be so patient with my mistakes and stubbornness. To be cute, smart, funny  & so loving all at the same time. How?  
This right here ladies and gentleman is the love of my life. I’d like to second Tony’s thoughts in his previous post and ask how is it possible to love someone so much? Just how!? 
My tonyface, my babyboy… You mean the absolute world to me and it isn’t because you gave me the best birthday ever but because of your patience. The fact that you’re still around is beyond me, God must of spent a little more time on you (cheesey!) to be my partner in crime when I myself is the crime. I love you to the moon and back my love. I know you and I have our moments of distress but we always pull through and that’s pretty much because we’re awesome, aha! I cannot wait to have more adventures, create more memories & grow old with you.
I don’t want to love or be loved by anyone else except YOU
Thanks for all the memories baby and thank you for being such an amazing-loving boyfriend. 
I’m so thankful and blessed to be your babygirl!
Cheers to many more Tony&Krislam adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment