Friday, April 19, 2013

Doin' Work!

Haha - Alrighty world time to check in to future self. I've been MIA lately and it's for a good reason... what reason? These reasons:





Been working on some personal projects! The first two were produced through the task of a Skillshare class. I am absolutely ecstatic that I found Skillshare -- actually, I lie, I didn't find Skillshare a friend of mine did (Thank you Peter) so I'm super happy that he shared that with me. My first class was a handlettering class, the next was an illustration class. They were both amazing and extremely helpful, I'll write out an entire process post on each of my projects soon. The third one was just something I wanted to do during my vacation, I forgot when I had a vacation that allowed me the time to illustrate this BUT there was one, haha. Again, I'll go through the process later. But yesm, I have been practicing and I am really proud with what I made. Dear Future Krislam, in the next year or so you better be looking at these illustrations/handletter pieces and scoff in disgust, seriously. 

Otherwise, things that aren't design related...I've also been up to (okay, I lie most of it is design related but not necessarily GRAPHIC design, nom'sayien?):







 OH, I also have a gym membership now :) 

Okies, taking off... blog later. Au revoir world !!

No comments:

Post a Comment