Sunday, November 23, 2014

Sick.

Hi world! Coming in from Koffea, me and Jay’s new coffee spot near home. I think this is by far our favorite, nice music, lots and lots of tables & of course, there’s coffee! I felt that I should check in with future self…not entire sure how happy this post is going to be (since I feel really sick right now, but I’m not going to screen myself because, you know, this is how life is right now.)

 So last week, I was taken off my anti-depressants that I was taking for the last 6 months. After those 6 months, I was to check in with my doctor and see how everything is working. Well, to be 100% honest, it was working BUT not in the way I was hoping it would. It was affecting many parts of my body, emotions included. While it did take away my anxiety/fear while driving (and now, in general) it was making me feel like a zombie. THE WORST zombie. I felt like I was just at this middle/neutral zone. It was terrible, I hated it. I was looking forward to getting off the medication after 6 months…little did I know PTSD was a lifetime thing that I have to deal with…

 Ugh… I’m on new antidepressant medication… I will tune back in…when I’m not feeling so sick…

No comments:

Post a Comment